The COVID-19 Task Force Administrator will oversee and manage all persons under investigation (PUIs), to include test results, follow-ups, contact tracing/traceability interviews, return to work procedures, etc. This position will be the primary contact for Public Health Departments in each district and will ensure to stay informed of the different counties expectations to ensure compliance. The COVID-19 Task Force Administrator will be responsible for completing and maintaining tracking log of PUI cases, including collaboratively managing FFCRA and COVID paid sick leave with Benefits Specialist. This role will be the primary point of contact for the local district COVID-19 Task Force Coordinators. The position reports directly to the Director and the Production Manager and is based out of the Florida district.
- Develop and Implement all necessary safety protocols, Process and policies for the state
- Forwards all medical notes and/or county notices to Benefits Specialists for timely processing
- Acts as a liaison for the HRBP, Operations, FL-Task Force, and county.
- Manages all traceability reports and performs traceability reports as need it.
- Provide Updates on cases and manages all PUIs for the district
- Coordinates local district COVID-19 Taskforce and prepares all activities for next day Covid-19 presentation
- Coordinates the applicable mandated paid sick leave based on legal entity
- Coordinates all hotel lodging for PUIs, if applicable
- Coordinates all Employee Illness Reports, maintains a database of those reports, and interviews employees to finalize incomplete reports.
- Consistent coordination, interaction and communication during different phases of PUI investigation with Partners and Wholly Owned teams
- Coordinates all necessary materials (surgical masks, sanitizers, spray bottles, thermometer) for the implementation of the Temp Check Process for field crews and offices and ensures communication to production teams for field crews
- Coordinate outreach activities with the local taskforce and serve as a leader of the task force coordinating outreach training in the district
- Review incoming reports to identify possible discrepancies and missing data/documents;
- Maintain essential working files critical to program phase operations
- Enter and maintain data from standardized and non-standardized sources documented into the database to resolve issues/discrepancies and support field and office personnel (maintain the COVID-19 Dashboard Florida District) and provide data to Safety.
- Maintains a tracking log for all PUIs, including managing traceability reports, Employee Illness Reports, Close Contacts, applicable paid sick leave, etc.
- Maintains close communication with California Task Force Team
- May assist other FL, CA, OR districts based on needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate outstanding stewardship, relationship building/management, and high level of confidentiality skills to expand the mission of Reiter Affiliated
- Demonstrate excellent and positive interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic
- Demonstrate communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation, both in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrate outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport with hiring
- Create new and unique ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit a
- Maintain high level of organizational and time management skills, attention to
- Demonstrate flexibility in juggling competing priorities and changing expectations, sense of urgency a must.
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office
- The farming industry and issues, a plus but not required.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience a plus, but not required.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in admin support, preferable with HR and/or Safety exposure
- Fluency in English and Spanish both verbal and written required
- Valid Florida Driver’s license and ability to be insured under the company
Ability to travel 15 percent of the time to local events, meetings and other areas within Florida.
For internal applicants, please click here
To apply for this position, please click here: Application