The COVID-19 Task Force Coordinator will be responsible for implementing COVID-19 protocols, traceability process, and investigations related to COVID-19 incidents. The coordinator will ensure protocols are followed in a safe manner with the employees’ health, safety and confidentiality as a priority. The coordinator will interview individuals who are may have contracted covid-19 and/or those who may have had contact with a positive individual. Coordinator will support employees through isolation and quarantine periods and will maintain supervisor and others appraised of all developments. Coordinator will have constant contact with medical personnel, farm managers, safety and HR teams. The coordinator will be responsible for completing investigation reports, traceability reports, incident reports and incident logs. The coordinator will be required to use appropriate PPE at all times and will instruct others on the proper use of PPE.
- Forwards all medical notes and/or county notices to Benefits Specialists for timely processing
- Performs traceability reports as need it.
- Provide Updates on cases and manages all PUIs for the district
- Coordinates all hotel lodging/quarantine housing for PUIs, if applicable
- Coordinates all Employee Illness Reports, maintains a database of those reports, and interviews employees to finalize incomplete reports.
- Consistent coordination, interaction and communication during different phases of PUI investigation
- Coordinates all necessary materials (surgical masks, sanitizers, spray bottles, thermometer) for the implementation of the Temp Check Process for field crews and offices and ensures communication to production teams for field crews
- Coordinate safety outreach activities with the local taskforce
- Coordinates taskforce and prepares all activities for next day crew communication regarding COVID-19 PUI according to protocols
- Prepares intake reports of individuals PUIs
- Performs traceability reports including employee interviews
- Maintains and updates incident log timely and accurately.
- Creates group texts to ensure all relevant parties are kept update to date of each incident.
- Reviews isolation and quarantine orders
- Presents and reviews quarantine employee responsibilities document with each quarantined individual.
- Reviews progress reports of quarantine individuals and takes appropriate action including alerting supervisor of concerning issues.
- Maintain the COVID-19 Dashboard Florida District) and provide data to Safety.
- Maintains a tracking log for all PUIs, including managing traceability reports, Employee Illness Reports, Close Contacts, applicable paid sick leave, etc.
Outreach and Training/Other:
- Conducts outreach for field employees related to Safety and COVId-19
- Trains supervisors and leads on the proper technique of temperature checks, symptoms assessment, covid-19 enforcement
- May assist other FL districts based on needs.
- Demonstrate outstanding stewardship, relationship building/management, and high level of confidentiality skills to expand the mission of Reiter Affiliated Companies.
- Demonstrate excellent and positive interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor.
- Demonstrate communication skills including written, verbal, listening, and presentation, both in English and Spanish.
- Demonstrate outstanding judgment and mature business skills with the ability to establish a strong rapport with hiring managers.
- Create new and unique ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit a plus.
- Maintain high level of organizational and time management skills, attention to detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility in juggling competing priorities and changing expectations, sense of urgency a must.
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite.
- The farming industry and issues, a plus but not required.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience a plus, but not required.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in admin support, preferable with HR and/or Safety exposure
- Fluency in English and Spanish both verbal and written required
- Valid FL Driver’s license and ability to be insured under the company insurance.
- Ability to travel 40 percent of the time to local events and meetings.
For internal applicants, please click here
To apply for this position, please click here: Application